Now everyone who want to subscribe to Ucell have opportunity to choose and reserve any number* available on the Company’s web-site.
PROCEDURE OF PROVISION OF "NUMBER RESERVATION" SERVICE
- Number could be subscribed only in the region that it belongs to;
- Correct series of the document should be mentioned during reservation. Number will not be subscribed in case of mismatch of series with original document;
- Reservation is valid for 48 hours. After expiration of this period reservation will be canceled and number will go for sale on the web-site;
- After filling the form you have to save the “Reservation code” and show it to employee of the front office or dealer point of the Company;
- The Simple category numbers and only those available on Company’s website are subject to reservation;
- While visiting the front office or dealer point of the Company you have to have document that was used during the number reservation;
- Service is available only for Prepaid subscribers;
- The presence of subscriber whose personal data was used during reservation is must;
- On some models of mobile devices, it may not be possible to enter a number when sending information about a reserved number via SMS. In this case, we recommend you to save your reservation code using any other available means.
THE RULES OF PROVISION OF "NUMBER RESERVATION" SERVICE
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1.1. Company –«COSCOM» LLC
1.2. Company web resources HTTP / HTTPS under domain name http://www.ucell.uz and all domain names on the following levels.
1.3. Web-site – resources, placed on the Web-site under the domain name http://shop.ucell.uz, including all domain names on the following levels, intended for Reservation by Users.
1.4. Subscriber’s number – phone number, reserved by User on the Web-site and subsequently allocated to the User upon concluding the Agreement on provision of cellular radiotelephone communication services in the Company's network.
1.5. User ¬– a person who uses Web-site and Services to reserve.
1.6. Reservation (Reserve) –Choosing a number by User from those indicated on the Company’s web-site, activation of “Reservation” option and placement of required information on web-site by User for further Registration.
1.7. Reservation code – unique digital code, identifying the reservation of a number by User.
1.8. Service – subscriber number reservation service on web-site provided for User.
1.9. Dealer point and front office of the Company – specialized service center located at addresses specified on web-site.
1.10. . Number registration – the procedure of conclusion of an Agreement on provision of mobile radiotelephone communication services in the Company's network, to provide the User with the Reserved number.
1.11. Reservation period – a period of time, set from the moment of reservation, during which the User, upon applying to the Company, may register a number in his name.
2. TERMS OF SERVICE
2.1. The Service enables the User to make a Reservation of a Subscriber number placed on the Web-site and available for Reservation directly on the Web-site.
2.2. In order to Reserve the Subscriber number on the Web-site, the User shall enter his or her data in the corresponding field on the Web-site (full name, data on the User's ID: residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan (for stateless persons), or a stateless person's ID with the provision of a document confirming the residence permit (temporary registration of residence) in the Republic of Uzbekistan, RUz citizen passport, military ID, foreign citizen passport or residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as read these Terms of Service and tick the appropriate box for approval.
2.3. Accepting the Terms of Service, the User gives consent for processing personal data by third parties in order to provide the Service.
2.4. The Company is entitled to unilaterally change these Terms of Service at any time. In this case, the User undertakes to get acquainted with the changes independently.
2.5. The User undertakes to independently check the period of reservation with the Company's work schedule taking into account weekends and holidays. The reservation period on the Web-site is 48 hours from the moment of reservation. After expiration of this period reservation will be canceled on the web-site.
2.6. The User may use the Service not more than 3 times during the day at shop.ucell.uz.
2.7. The Company is not responsible for the reliability, completeness and accuracy of the data provided by the User, and in case of their inconsistency with the actual data it is entitled to refuse the User in the Subscriber Number Registration.
2.8. After a successful Reservation the Reservation Code will be sent to the User using the methods set by the Company (by e-mail and/or by displaying it on the monitor screen). The Reservation Code is a confirmation of the fact of the Reservation by the User. In case of Reservation on the Web-site, along with the Reservation Code, the confirmation of the Reservation is the Subscriber number and data, which identify the User upon Registration of the Subscriber number.
2.9. The User undertakes to keep the Reservation Code and ensure its confidentiality. In case of disclosure of the Reservation Code, the full responsibility for the consequences of such disclosure rests with the User.
2.10. After a successful Reservation the User shall contact the Dealer point and front office of the Company in the city which was specified by the User at the time of the Reservation within 48 hours. The Subscriber number registration will be conducted according to the work schedule of the city Dealer point and front office selected by the User.
2.11. The User shall have an ID documents when applying to the Dealer point and front office:
- foreign citizen passport, accreditation card, residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan (for stateless person), stateless person's ID with the provision of a document confirming the residence permit (temporary registration of residence) in the Republic of Uzbekistan
- RUz citizen passport or military ID
2.12. When applying to the Dealer point and front office of the Company, the User shall specify the Subscriber number and Reservation Code reserved by him/her, as well as provide the original document for which the reservation was made. In case the data provided by the applicant matches the data specified by the User, the Company shall register the Subscriber number. In case the data do not match, the Company is entitled to refuse the Subscriber Number registration.
2.13. All relationships between the User and the Company after Registration of the Subscriber Number shall be governed by the Agreement on provision of the mobile radiotelephone communication services in the Company's network.
2.14. If the Company has sufficient grounds to believe that the Service is used for illegal and/or commercial purposes, the User's access to the Service can be suspended or terminated without prior and subsequent notification.
2.15. In case of violation of any terms and conditions of these Rules by the User, the Company is entitled to cancel the reserve from all subscriber numbers reserved by this User without prior and subsequent notification.
2.16. All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the Parties shall be settled by negotiations. If it is impossible to settle them, disputes and disagreements shall be settled in court at the location of the Company in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2.17. The User accepts the responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and precision of the information provided within the Service. The Company is entitled to refuse the Subscriber Number Registration in case of any mismatch between the data provided by the User and the actual data.
2.18. These Rules are a public offer, terms and conditions of which are established by the Company independently in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Relationships between the Parties, not stipulated by these Rules, shall be governed by the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2.19. All annexes, amendments and additions to these Rules shall be integral parts thereof. These Rules are drawn up in the Russian, English and Uzbek languages. In case of discrepancies in any of the provisions of these Rules, the version in the state (Uzbek) language shall prevail.
Question 1: What kind of numbers are available for reservation?
Answer 1: Using a “Number reservation” service, you may select a numbers available on “Number reservation” section page of the website. Selection and reservation of numbers not listed in the section page is not allowed.
Question 2: What time I can reserve and subscribe chosen number?
Answer 2: Number reservation is available on the web-site 24/7. Subscription is available only in front offices of the Company.
Question 3: What is the maximum available period for reservation?
Answer 3: Maximum period of reservation is 48 hours. You cannot subscribe the number in case of expiration of that period. After the expiration of reservation period number will go for sale on the web-site.
Question 4: Which documents should be provided in order to subscribe?
Answer 4: Subscription will be proceed after providing the following documents:• passport of a citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan with current registration;
• foreigner’s passport;
• officer’s ID, military ID + form No. 33 (for contract servicemen and military personnel);
• accreditation card (for employees of diplomatic representatives and missions);
• residence permit for foreigners with a current registration;
• residence permit or travel document for stateless persons with current registration;
• stateless person certificate with current registration;
• a new sample driver’s license for citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
* Connection based on an accreditation card is carried out only by employees of the Company.
In order to conclude an agreement on behalf of the Principal on the basis of a notarized power of attorney, the Attorney must provide the original of one of the above documents with a valid identity card of the Attorney, a copy of one of the above documents with a valid deadline that certifies the Identity of the Principal, the original Power of Attorney with the mandatory reflection of the following information in it and actions:
• place and date of issue of the power of attorney;
• surname, name and patronymic of the Principal and the Attorney;
• passport data (series and number, date of issue\by whom it was issued, validity of the passport);
• place of residence at the place of permanent or temporary registration of the Principal and the Attorney;
• terms of reference presented to the Attorney (with indication of a specific subscriber number(s));
• an indication of a specific period to receive call detailing of a specific subscriber number;
• signature of the Principal.
Question 5: What is the price of “Number reservation” service?
Answer 5: “Number reservation” service is free. However, a mandatory subscription condition is minimum payment 4000 soum amount to the subscriber balance and the amount of daily/monthly subscription fee under the terms of the selected tariff plan, if necessary.