With "MMS-album" service you can receive and review MMS-messages not only from a mobile phone!
"MMS-album" service gives possibility to review MMS-messages which were sent to you by your PC (or other devices with internet access) in the following cases:
- MMS service is not configured on a mobile phone;
- Model of a mobile phone does not support MMS function;
- If the receiving party was out of a network area at the moment of receiving MMS-message. If a subscriber out of the network area within 8 hours, in this case MMS-message will be sent to the "MMS-album" and the subscriber will receive SMS-message with link on album.
SMS message with a link on received MMS message comes from short number +3360. The text message contains a link for follow to authorization section where it is necessary to specify a phone number in +99893(4)XXXXXXX format in login section. Then specify password which is shown on a picture and press button "Receive password". Later, phone number should be specified again in +99893(4)XXXXXXX format, press button "continue" and specify password which was received by SMS and press button "Enter".
The service does not require connectivity.
Subscription fee for usage of the service - 0 sum.
Expenses only for the internet traffic, according to the size of the loaded image to view.
- The service works in case when MMS message cannot be delivered to a recipient.
- It is possible to follow the link which is specified in a text of a message from +3360 number within 15 days.
- https://mls.ucell.uz/mmss/ link is available from PC or from a mobile phone if there is an internet connection.