By sending free request to *111*1*3# or *400#, you will receive the answer as the following SMS message:
Short information from hh:mm dd.mm.yyyy till hh:mm dd.mm.yyyy: - till 23:59:59 of the previous day.
- Calls - $XXX(YYYYYmin)- Outgoing calls within Uzbekistan (calls within network, calls to other mobile operators, calls to landline);
- SMS - $XXX(YYYY)- Outgoing SMS within Uzbekistan (including incoming SMS for paid content services, as well as SMS informing service from 5800 number, which allows to control money on UZCARD plastic card via SMS messages, sent to mobile phone after each card transaction);
- Internet - $XXXX - Internet traffic;
- MMS - $XXX(YYY) - Outgoing MMS within Uzbekistan (excluding MMS for paid content services);
- Int. calls - $XXXX(YYYYmin)- International outgoing calls (including alternative dialing);
- Int. SMS - $XXX(YYY)- International outgoing SMS;
- Int. MMS - $XXX(YYY)- International outgoing MMS;
- Other charges - $XXXX – Other expenses*
- Payments - $XXXX- Including payments via electronic payment systems, Company’s offices and express payment cards.
- subscription fee for tariffs and services ("You’ve got a call", "Voice Mail Service", "Call Filter", "Caller Identity Restriction (CLIR)", "0 within the network", "Zvooq", "The Whole World", "SMS Blacklist");
- charges for incoming SMS messages sent by electronic payment systems upon successful operation (payment / transfer / transfer of funds / balance request);
- one-time services, namely: purchase of SMS packages, International SMS packages, Internet packages, "Convenient 4G", "Convenient within the network", "Convenient within Uzbekistan", "Convenient internet", “Mobile transfer”, "Internet transfer", "SMS Nickname", "Who am I?", "My services", "Without queue", "Secret call", "Number freeze", "Replacement of SIM-cards" services. Also payment for using the "Autoadvance" and "Mobile advance" services, which is charged with the amount of automatic advance with the first balance replenishment; payment for "Call Me" service starting from the third request; payment for "VIP" service; payment for SMS messages that come from phone numbers that are on your "white list" within the "SMS for me" service; payment for " Call at friend's expense" service if you are a receiving subscriber; payment for SMS messages, sent within the "SMS-Autoreply" service;
- infotainment services: (DJ service, STK menu, outgoing or incoming calls, outgoing SMS, outgoing or incoming MMS to short numbers depending on the type of content service);
- incoming / outgoing calls in roaming;
- outgoing SMS and MMS in roaming;
- Internet in roaming.
Note: $XXX – Amount of spent money. YYY – Volume of used services.