- The service is available from 01:00 to 09:00;
- Service is available for Prepaid subscribers only;
- If you change the current tariff plan to the tariff plan with another price per megabyte, you should deactivate the service and then activate it again after tariff change;
- Service cannot be activated if one of these services are active, and vice-versa: "Sprint”;
- Service isn’t available on tariff "FRESH", "Easy" and vice-versa.
- For the correct operation of the service, if at the time of activation of the service session is active, it is necessary to end the session and try to activate it afterwards.
- In case, there are unused tariff or package megabytes on subscriber number and activated "MEGA BOOM" service, the flow of traffic will go from the purchased megabytes first.
- If there is no subscription to Ucell Kino, Ucell Amediateka and Zvuk services while Internet Mega BOOM service is activated, then when using above mention services traffic will be charged according to the price of Ucell-Internet on a tariff plan or purchased internet package.
First daily fee will be deducted from the subscriber balance after 00:01 the following day after service activation. If the subscriber has less than 421sum on their balance at the time of daily fee charging, "Internet Mega BOOM" service does not work. Service starts working after 00:01 the following day after the daily fee charging.
Attention: if subscriber has free traffic in internet balance, first of all internet balance free megabytes will be charged.